Vase not included
Our roses come in closed buds as they are fresh from the grower meaning you will be able to enjoy their beauty as they open for a few days.
If you would prefer your roses to be opened for delivery, we recommend that you contact our customer service to place your order 3-4 days prior to your delivery and we will do our best to accommodate this request.
Your FLOWERADDICT delivery comes direct from the grower and comes from the order, which means these are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Cut the stems at a 45 ° angle to promote maximum water absorption
• When cutting stems, it is best to use a sharp knife and slice off the stem rather than with scissors, which can crush the tissue of it.
• Place the stems in a clean vase with lukewarm, freshly drawn water as soon as possible.
• Make sure the flowers are placed out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heat, and avoid extreme temperatures.
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Place in water deep and don't forget to top it up.