As exuberant as it is beautiful, the Amaryllis will be charmed for the holidays!
Enjoy our Amaryllis Spartacus, opening day after day.
These large exotic flowers with shimmering colors and great longevity will bring the festive touch you need.
We bring to your attention that the flowers are natural products, the color and size of which may vary slightly during the season.
Vase not included (optional)
Our amaryllis come in closed buds as they are fresh from the grower meaning you will be able to enjoy their beauty as they open for a few days. Lukewarm water can make flowers open faster if you want them to bloom faster.
If you would prefer your amaryllis to be opened for delivery, we recommend that you contact our customer service to place your order 3-4 days prior to your delivery and we will do our best to accommodate that request.
* Please note that amaryllis have hollow stems and can sometimes split during shipping.
Your FLOWERADDICT delivery is sourced direct from the grower and sourced to order, meaning these are the freshest flowers available. To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Cut the stems at a 45 ° angle to promote maximum water absorption
• When cutting stems, it is best to use a sharp knife and slice the hollow stem rather than scissors, which can promote splitting.
• Place the stems in a clean vase with lukewarm, freshly drawn water as soon as possible.
• Make sure the flowers are placed out of direct sunlight, away from drafts or heat, and avoid extreme temperatures.
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy.
• Place in shallow water, as deep water will rot the stems. The smaller amount of water will be drunk faster, so don't forget to top it up.
• Please note that the base of Amaryllis stems may start to curl after sitting in water for a few days, however the flowers will continue to open beautifully.